Information on protection of privacy:
In compliance with the duty to inform set forth under art. 13 of the D. Lgs. dated 30 June 2003, no. 196 of Italian Law, we INFORM that the Hotel Schneeberg company deals with personal data of clients and suppliers; they have voluntarily submitted (per telephone, fax, e-mail or registration to our web-site) their data to our company. For what concerns the data gathered by third parties (e.g. external data collected with commercial purposes, public lists…) it is only about personal data of common nature.
Our society grants, in compliance with the law, that the personal data treatment is performed respecting the fundamental rights and liberties, as well as the involved person’s dignity, paying particular attention to privacy, personal identity and the right of protection of their personal data.
Treatment purposes of the data collection:
- To fulfill the law obligation, rules, EU legislation, civil and fiscal norms
- To fulfill the obligation set by contract with the involved person
- To fulfill the duties connected to our society’s economic activities, such as entering statistic and personal data, for the invoicing and the correct bookkeeping with clients and suppliers
- Purposes of a commercial nature, such as the dispatch of commercial information/material (per mail, fax or e-mail), of marketing and market research
- Insurance purposes, specifically referring to credit insurance
Area of diffusion:
- To fulfill the purposes listed above your personal data will be transmitted if necessary:
- To the Public Administration and Authorities, where required by the law
- To credit Institutes that cooperates with our company to handle credit/debits and financial mediation
- To all physical and legal subjects public and/or private (Legal advice, administration and fiscal offices, legal offices, Chamber of Commerce…) if the forwarding is necessary to our activities
- To the suppliers, in order to register their products
The personal data gathered and treated by our company will not be distributed.
The data treatment can be performed with or without electronic/computerised media and will include all the actions required from the Italian law (art. 4 comma 1, lettera a, Dlgs. 30 giugno 2003 n. 196) and necessary to the accomplishment of the treatment. In any case the treatment will be performed paying particular attention to observe the security and the privacy.
Rights of the involved person:
The Privacy Code grants the invoved subjects specific rights (see art. 7). In particular they can ask the holder for the confirmation of the very existence of their personal data and their communication by understandable forms. The involved persons may as well ask for the origin of their data, the treatment purposes and the treatment method, moreover they may also ask for the logic of the computerized means (if used), the identification of the holder, the nominated managing personnel and the subjects that may come in contact with their personal data.
The involved subjects have the right to update, correct, integrate, cancel, turn into anonymous or to block the data treatment in case of law violation. They have the right to oppose, partly o completely, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of the personal data, and even without reason in case of dispatch of commercial or selling material or for the market research or commercial communication.
The rights listed above may be exercised, also by individuals in charge, by a formal request to the treatment responsible manager - Kruselburger Andreas, Schneeberg Hotels S.a.s., Maiern 22, I-39040 Racines (BZ) – per registered mail or per e-mail at the following address: email@example.com.
Fiscal code & P.IVA 02258830211